[BioC] Rgraphviz: Edge attributes not displaying

Li.Long at isb-sib.ch Li.Long at isb-sib.ch
Mon Feb 5 18:22:33 CET 2007

> Nope, I get something very different
>
>  >
> character(0)
>  > AgEdge(g2)[[10]]@txtLabel at labelText
> character(0)
>
> Given what I saw looking at the edgeAttrs of the Ragraph object
> itself, (namely, Null), I'm guessing that the problem is there.  This
> may also be why edge style (solid v. dashed) wasn't getting picked

The problem with "lty" is different from this, we didn't even try to set
that entry.  Here we do try, but don't get it right.

> up.  Why it is different on linux instead of a mac, I am uncertain,
> unless there are different binaries in the Bioconductor archive.

Kasper,

I see this problem on a 64-bit Linux machine as well.  So this might be a
64-bit vs. 32-bit issue.

The size of a pointer is different on 64-bit machine vs. 32-bit machine,
I'd pay some attention to that, since we are looking at the pointers
here...

I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow.

Li