[BioC] siggenes

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Mon Feb 5 14:34:45 CET 2007

Hi Qing,

yes, that's the current version of die EBAM functions in which something like this could happen. A new version of the EBAM functions will be available in the next release of BioConductor (as far as I know at the end of April). This version will provide about the same features as the SAM functions and will be much, much more user-friendly. So please either wait for this release (I will upload the version of siggenes containing these functions to the developmental branch of Bioconductor in the beginning of March) or let me know if you need these functions immediately and I will send you a preversion of the functions (which are currently not fully tested but seem to work correctly and without such stupid warnings and errors).

Best,
Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------