[BioC] bini sickroom

VCory YPosey ruzsofq at irwinbf.com
Sat Dec 15 06:05:24 CET 2007

Presenting the energy Co to be in for rest 2007
ENERBRITE TECHNOLOGI
Symbol : ETGU

Energy sector is hot right now, and everyone wants in

About the Co
We have two strategic objectives:

~ to become a market leader in developing and marketing innovative and intelligent energy saving solutions that achieve significant savings in the cost of energy and substantial improvements in energy conservation to the benefit of both consumers and the environment

~ to be an integrator of smart automated lifestyle systems that control the interior environment (climate, entertainment, lighting, security) of residential and professional spaces

Ride this winner for easy double or triple bagger

Clinton also emphasized that she did not intend to make Obama's onetime use of drugs an issue in the campaign.

There are a lot of differences between us, and those are the contrasts that should be drawn," she said. "I'm running a campaign about who I am, what I've done and that's what I'm going to stay focused on."

The Christmas card was dated December 23, 1914, and mailed to Ethel Martin of Oberlin, apparently from her cousins in Alma, Nebraska.

Some also say they don't want government making their medical decisions.

It's a mystery where it spent most of the last century, Oberlin Postmaster Steve Schultz said.