[BioC] Error in GCRMA package

Hooiveld, Guido Guido.Hooiveld at wur.nl
Thu Dec 13 20:42:43 CET 2007

mmm, after sending my previous email I noticed that the original affy
cdf/sequence files are not aivalable at the U Michigan. I then realized
my co-worker Philip de Groot has prepared a site a while ago at which
all necessary files for the NuGO arrays are available.
http://nugo-r.bioinformatics.nl/NuGO_R.html