[BioC] Fwd: Wow, what have I done

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 13 02:48:26 CET 2007

Cool, thank you
So I bagged 2.3.1 and
Got up a big drive and
Put up Leopard and
Installed R-2.6-branch-leopard-universal.tar.gz
and

R --arch=ppc64 in the terminal now seems to work tho I have not done
ReadAffy on 81 cels yet and affyQCReport

How does one make R.app do R --arch=ppc64?

Google for R.app ppc64 failed me

This thread might be Mac not Bio but the goal is ReadAffy 81 cels so this is
where it started

Thank you

--
Loren Engrav