[BioC] Specifying wells in normalization for cellHTS2

Steve Taylor staylor at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 14:10:14 CET 2007

Hi,

I would like to specify normalization based on certain negative control wells using the package cellHTS2. I am trying:

xn<-normalizePlates(x,scale="multiplicative",log=FALSE,method="negatives",varianceAdjust="none",negControls=c("B12","C01","C12","D01","D12","E01","F01"))

but get:

Error in checkControls(y = negControls, len = nrChannel, name = "negControls") :
   'negControls' should be a vector of regular expressions with length 1

What's the best way to do this?

Thanks for any help,

Steve