[BioC] GSEA and Broad gene sets

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Thu Dec 6 07:56:10 CET 2007

Hi,

Weiwei Shi wrote:
> Hi, Brian:
> I personally recommend you to use its desktop version instead of R version
> of GSEA from the Broad. I happened to have some bugs when I used its R
> version before. The only thing you need to do is do some input/output
> conversion.

   It would be of more use to most probably everyone to report bugs in
an accurate and helpful way, rather than these sort of vague negative
comments.  If there really are bugs, I am pretty sure the developer
would like to know about them

   best wishes
     Robert

> Again, just2cent,
>
> Weiwei
>
> On Dec 5, 2007 2:33 PM, <Brian_Hare at vrtx.com> wrote:
>
>>  Are there any detailed instructions available (e.g. vignettes) for how to
>> do GSEA on
>>  the Broad collection of pathways in Bioconductor?  I see bits and peices
>> - e.g. GSEAbase,
>>  geneSetTest(limma) - but haven't seen it all put together - thanks

>> Search the archives:

Robert Gentleman, PhD
Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences