[BioC] having a problem loading Rgraphviz with Intel Mac

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Sep 27 22:03:48 CEST 2006

[cc'd the list for the archives, etc]

"Jen Buhay" <jenbuhay at gmail.com> writes:
> Hi Seth -
> I have R 1.16 (3198) which I downloaded from r-project.org.  My Mac is
> an intel.  We took off the previous downloads and installed the binary
> version you listed below.... same problem.  For some reason, R can't
> find Rgraphviz.   The error message is below.  Got any more
> suggestions?

Did you install the graphviz binary before installing Rgraphviz with
biocLite?  If so, then I'm somewhat at a lost as to how to help.  I
would recommend posting to the r-sig-mac email list.  Simon, the
volunteer who builds the BioC binary packages for the Mac might have
some suggestions...

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org