[BioC] Has anyone implemented Friedman's Test for AffyBatch?

k. brand k.brand at erasmusmc.nl
Thu Sep 21 20:04:31 CEST 2006

Dear BioCers,

Has anyone implemented Friedmans or Quades Test (a non-par. 2-way anova)
for use on the AffyBatch class?

I have a strong batch effect between half my biol. replicates. Rather
than (continue) attempting to pull the two batches together with a fancy
normalization, i thought i might try this test since my 3 tissues come
from the same animal, ie. are paired.

Or perhaps, some one *does* have experience normalizing a large batch
effect?

Suggestions and advice greatly appreciated,

Karl

--
Karl Brand <k.brand at erasmusmc.nl>
Department of Genetics