[BioC] genotyping RLMM probe level model?

Justin Borevitz borevitz at uchicago.edu
Thu Sep 21 17:34:17 CEST 2006

Thanks Benilton! Terry sent me a copy a while back and just realizing how
good this is for 2 allele 2 strand setup (for most SNPs this is plenty).
Have you thought about allele specific expression (RNA), certainly a strand
bias with low and saturating signal + length issues? Let me know if you are
interested..

-----
Justin Borevitz
http://naturalsystems.org/lab