[BioC] heatmap_2

Marc Saric marc.saric at gmx.de
Tue Sep 19 11:12:27 CEST 2006

Ron Ophir wrote:
> Hi,
> One of the features of heatmap is to set Colv or Rowv to NA if I don't
> wont to perform clustering on columns or rows respectively.  This option
> does not exist in heatmap_2.  Is there another way to show columns or
> rows cluster solely?
> Thanks,
> Ron

As far as I know you can provide an arbitrary vector for ordering
columns or rows, which can be misused to leave them in input order:

Colv = Vector,
Rowv = Vector,

The most recent version of heatmap_2 seems to have a problem with this
though (or I am having a problem understanding the command syntax). This
did work in R 2.2.1 and it does not in R 2.3.1.

--
Bye,

Marc Saric