[BioC] Rgraphviz problem

mike Ad. mikeaddr at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 23:28:05 CEST 2006

Dear list,

I am using the Rgraphviz("1.10.0”) to layout a graph. I would like to change
the positions of some nodes (node center). But it seems the node center is
not an attribute for the node, and I can not set them in the “nodeAttrs” in
the "agopen".
The reason to do this is because when I plot the graph, the warning message
says “zero-length arrow is of indeterminate angle and so skipped”. I checked
the result graph and found that some nodes are very close and the arrows
between them were not drawn. So, I would like to change the node positions
for them and replot the graph.
Could some one help with this?

Thanks,
/Mike