[BioC] limma and print tip groups

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 15 12:45:25 CEST 2006

Dear Michael,

limma expects spots to be in "standard order", in which the fastest
to slowest moving indices are spot columns, spot rows, grid columns,
grid rows. Image analysis programs pretty much always output data in
this order. If your data is not in this order, you will need to
re-order your RGList object before print-tip normalization.

Best wishes
Gordon