[BioC] limma help - choosing an approach

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 15 06:09:13 CEST 2006

Dear John,

I wrote the warning in the ?lmscFit documentation about it being
somewhat experimental more than two and a half years ago, when the
function were first introduced into the limma package. I've done much
more testing since then, and the function has stood the test of time,
so I'll remove the warning.

Best wishes
Gordon