[BioC] heatmap - changing title size

Marcus Gry Björklund marcusgb at kth.se
Tue Sep 12 11:09:05 CEST 2006

Hello.

I think if you set the par(cex.main=.8) prior to the heatmap call, the size
of the title should change to the value selected in the par command.

Regards

Marcus

Marcus Gry Björklund

Royal Institute of Technology
AlbaNova University Center
Department of Molecular Biotechnology
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
www.arrayadvice.se
Phone (office): +46 8 553 783 44
Fax: + 46 8 553 784 81
Visiting address: Roslagstullsbacken 21, Floor 3
Delivery address: Roslagsvägen 30B
Web: http://www.biotech.kth.se/molbio/microarray/index.html