[BioC] Beginner's Q: Where to start given so many packages?

Tine Casneuf tineke.casneuf at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 17:33:28 CEST 2006

Depending on the help you are looking for, you will probably find the
'Bioinformatics and Computational biology solutions using R and
Bioconductor' book (http://www.bioconductor.org/pub/docs/mogr/) very
usefull. It covers both theoretical background and help with R code.

More info regarding both R and Bioconductor can be found on the
'documentation' part of the bioconductor website
(http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/).

good luck!