[BioC] Degradation plots - Affy package

Jordi Altirriba Gutiérrez altirriba at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:05:16 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,
Could you tell us more information? Which array are you using? How many
probes have the probeset?
I have seen these plots in the past with the Rat Genome U34 Set.
The idea of the Affy deg plots is that all the arrays have a similar
behaviour, as in your case. So I would take as acceptable your arrays.
HTH,

Jordi Altirriba
PhD student
Hospital Clinic (Barcelona, Spain)