[BioC] Create a vector of individual probes to remove from a CDF file

Dana Wohlbach djsomers at wisc.edu
Fri Oct 27 22:33:44 CEST 2006

Hello,
I am trying to remove individual probes from analysis by using code
posted by Ariel Chernomoretz and modified by Jenny Drnevich.   I have
a list of individual probes that I would like to remove in a tab-
delimited text file (called rejectedprobes) and the file is in my
working directory.  The columns in the rejectedprobes file correspond
to and are named exactly as in the CDF file.  However, when I try to
use RemoveProbes
(listOutProbes="rejectedprobes",listOutProbeSets=NULL, cleancdf) as
directed in the original instructions, it reports the error:
Error in get(x, envir, mode, inherits) : variable "rejectedprobesat"
was not found
I am wondering if anyone can give me some clues as to ways to fix
this problem.  If you need more information about the problem I'm
experiencing, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dana