[BioC] Assistance: mouse4302cdf installation

Wed Oct 25 07:30:28 CEST 2006

There are ways around it if you install the package locally, but
really the easiest way is to get help from your sysadmins to do the
installation. Just tell them what li said (and you might think about
installing a list of packages so you do not need to keep banging on
their door).

Kasper