[BioC] A question on GO annotations

Narinder Singh Sahni narinder at mail.jnu.ac.in
Wed Oct 18 07:44:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have recently downloaded the dataset accompanying the 2002 article "A gene expression signature as a predictor of survival in breast cancer" by van De Vijver et al. published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

There are a total of 24,496 spots on the array out of which 10,159 are contigs with unknown annotations, i.e. 41% of the total data are not annotated.

The data set is now almost 4 years old. Have these contigs been annotated now, and if so where can I find information on them.

Thanks in advance.

Narinder S. Sahni