[BioC] matchrpobes and HGU95A mismatch

Saroj Mohapatra smohapat at vbi.vt.edu
Fri Oct 13 16:06:28 CEST 2006

I would also like to know the source of this discrepancy.

Some probe sets on the array did not make it to the hgu95aprobe package
(or, so it seems to me). And I could not figure out why these probe sets
were left out (e.g., excessive cross-hybridization?) However, it is
possible to explore these probe sets at Netaffx.

Hope some one with more knowledge would weigh in ...

Saroj