[BioC] MergeMaid version

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Mon Oct 9 15:29:41 CEST 2006

<SKALKO at clinic.ub.es> writes:
> could we download another version of the package in order to continue
> working with R.2.3.1? And perhaps the authors could
> give us a more detailed scheme of the process to follow for the merging?

The best way to install BioC packages is using biocLite (see the
install instructions on the website).  This way, you will always get
the correct version of a given BioC package for your version of R.

Here is a link to the MergeMaid summary page for the 1.8 release which
was designed for R 2.3.x.  You should be sure to read through the
vignette.

http://bioconductor.org/packages/1.8/bioc/html/MergeMaid.html

+ seth