[BioC] Update getBioC for R 2.3 needed ?

Thierry Sengstag thierry.sengstag at isrec.ch
Thu May 4 09:19:45 CEST 2006

Hi people.
This is certainly already in the pipeline, but just in case:
Looking at the source, I think the getBioC script available
on the main BioConductor download page needs a little
update to work with R-2.3.x.  (I didn't check the "lite"
version.)
Cheers.
Thierry

--
Dr. Thierry Sengstag - Physicist
Bioinformatics Core Facility / NCCR Molecular Oncology