[BioC] multtest -- unable to load shared library '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/library/multtest/libs/multtest.so'

Thu May 25 03:38:16 CEST 2006

This is an error in the multtest library. I have emailed a solution
to the maintainer and I did believe it was working in the devel and
stable release of bioc. Basically you ned to change the .First.lib
function in R/zzz.R. If you look at the function definition it loads
the shared library by looking in a specific location (including some
ugly use of paste) - you should have to create that symlink.

/Kasper