[BioC] Chromosome location for probes

Oosting, J. (PATH) J.Oosting at lumc.nl
Wed Jan 25 09:46:01 CET 2006

For a single probeset it is easiest to go to the netaffx site and look
at the Probe Info: Probe Interrogation Position

If you want to check a lot of probesets, you could have a look at the
psl document available for your chiptype. I'm not aware of any
bioconductor package that uses this filetype.

I'm in the process of doing something with probe locations myself, and
am planning to use the last approach.

Jan Oosting