[BioC] Help to analyse a complex experiment

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Mon Jan 23 17:04:27 CET 2006

This design is called a 2-way factorial.  If
these are 2 channel arrays with T1 and T2 on each
array, this is called a split plot design, with
Variety as the whole plot treatment.  To do a
proper analysis, you need to have replicates.

There are many good books on the analysis of
experiments which do not require lots of
mathematics.  The texts by Kuehl and by
Montgomery are very popular, but almost any book
on experimental design will have this information.

--Naomi