[BioC] affy & problems with not enough avaliable memory

Benjamin Otto b.otto at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jan 17 10:58:44 CET 2006

Hi Nick,

is this a new call or did I just recieve some delated second copy of your
first Thread? If it is indeed a new mail, could you maybe summarize which of
the previous suggestions worked with you and which not? Do you still have
the problems with GCRMA or is it still MAS5 and LiWong? In addition:

* What does the command "memory.limit()" spit out after increasing the max
memory size to 2000kb?
* Did you try justRMA, justGCRMA and justMas()?

regards,
Benjamin