[BioC] limma question

Sun, Yezhou yezhou.sun at mssm.edu
Fri Feb 24 18:43:38 CET 2006

Hi, Jim,

I tried what you suggested but it's still not working. Got same error
message:

> fit<-lmFit(d[, -1], design)
Error in qr(x) : NA/NaN/Inf in foreign function call (arg 1)
In addition: Warning message:
NAs introduced by coercion

I think the problem is still in data frame but I don't know what it is.
The user guide has no detailed description for single channel data set.

Many thanks.

Yezhou