[BioC] background correction

Pedro López Romero plopez at cnic.es
Tue Feb 21 11:53:22 CET 2006

Hi Georg,
I am not using the rma( ) directly but the bg.adjust ( ) function, which I
think it is the internal function that rma ( ) uses.- I thought that this
function could be applied directly to a matrix of raw intensities without
worring too much about whether we have multiple probes per gene or not. I
might be misunderstood, though.-

I will have a look at the limma package as well.-

Thanks a lot.

Best whishes

p.-