[BioC] extract lmFit results?

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Fri Feb 17 20:28:00 CET 2006

Thanks James!

Please forgive my ignorance if I am wrong. I knew "fit$coefficients" stuff.
That just give me "coefficients". Is that "b" in y = a + bx? It must be
more complicated than that I guess. In my case I just used default "design"
in fitting as below:

fitR <- lmFit(RG$R, ndups=2, spacing=722, correlation=0.5205939)

What if I am interested in getting all "y" values for each gene in each
chip after lmFit fitting? Do I need to calculate them out following some
formula? Or I can extract them from somewhere within the limma package?

Thanks again!

Jianping

--On Friday, February 17, 2006 1:27 PM -0500 "James W. MacDonald"