[BioC] Affy Package - MAplot Function help needed...

Joern Wessels wessels at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Feb 15 13:09:19 CET 2006

Hi everybody,
this is my very first post to this mailing list :-) I have got a problem I
could not solve via manual or google:
When I use the Maplot function of the affy package on more than three array
data sets, the text in the fields showing Median and IQR is to big to be
shown correctly.
I tried to use the "cex.main, cex.lab, cex.axis, cex.sub but aside from
changing axis text I could not change anything. Using ?MAplot did not
produce any useable help (for me as a beginner at least).

I used the following line to get my graphs:

MAplot(Data, pairs = TRUE)

I sombody could help me with that I would be one happy R rookie user.

Thanks,
Jörn

________________
Jörn Weßels