[BioC] microarray database

Saurin D. Jani jani at musc.edu
Wed Feb 1 18:30:58 CET 2006

Dear Dr. Litman,

Here is MUSC DNA Microarray Database and Project Management System at Medical
University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. This system is also integrated
with microarray anlaysis system ArrayQuest. Both systems are web-based.

Pubmed Reference for MUSC DNA Microarray Database(Argraves et al., 2003).
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14668234&dopt=Abstract)

Pubmed Reference for ArrayQuest. ArrayQuest is a web-accessible program
for the
analysis of DNA microarray data (Argraves et al., 2005)
(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16321157&query_hl=1)

URL for Microarray Database:
http://proteogenomics.musc.edu/ma/musc_madb.php?page=home&act=manage

URL for on-line DNA microarray anlaysis system:
http://proteogenomics.musc.edu/arrayquest.html

Saurin

--