[BioC] Separate Channel Analysis of Two-Color Data

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 13 03:36:40 CET 2006

That's right. The avedups() function in fact assumes the same number
of replicates (as for the duplicateCorrelation function).

The situation is clouded slightly by missing values,so I recommend
that Weiyin pre-process to avoid them.

Cheers
Gordon