[BioC] GCRMA with HG-U95A and HG-U95Av2

Nicolas STRANSKY Nico at stransky.cx
Fri Dec 8 17:51:58 CET 2006

Le 12/08/2006 05:19 PM, Seth Falcon a écrit :

>> Has anybody been recently successful with a GCMRA normalization of
>> both U95A and U95Av2 chips ?
>
> You mean mixed together, right?

Yes.

> I don't have experience with that so don't have any advice.  But
> normalizing one or the other should worth as documented.

I am aware that it is possible to normalize one or the other and I have
no problem with that... but problems occur when I try to normalize both
types of chips at the same time, which should be possible as they only
differ with a hundred probe sets.

--
Nicolas STRANSKY
Équipe Oncologie Moléculaire             http://www.curie.fr/equipe/301