[BioC] Array normalisation with Limma: would this be reasonable?

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Wed Dec 6 15:03:33 CET 2006

Not sure if this would be of interest to anyone... but the approach I
described below seemed to work pretty well. I used weights to exclude
the "spike" from print-tip loess normalisation, and didn't use the
weights to fit the linear model. The scatter plots before/after
normalisation look very reasonable, and the results I am getting make
sense.

Jose

Quoting J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk: