[BioC] Reference on linear models [was LIMMA makeContrasts question]

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 6 07:57:07 CET 2006

The introduction by Glantz and Slinker:

http://www.amazon.com/Primer-Applied-Regression-Analysis-Variance/dp/0070234078

might be useful. Although the emphasis is on regression with
continuous covariates, it includes material on linear models with
categorical predictors.

Best wishes
Gordon