[BioC] Comparing to background

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sat Dec 2 21:13:50 CET 2006

Dear David,

I would be interested to know how the signals of your negative controls
looks as a function of GC content, e.g. the look of the plot

   boxplot( y ~ gc )

where y are your normalized and (g)log transformed intensities for one
array, and gc the GC-content of the probes.

  Best wishes
   Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber