[BioC] annotation package for chicken affyprobes

Nianhua Li nli at fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 24 19:34:06 CEST 2006

Dear Lina,

Yeah, the format of mybase.txt is a bit tricky. The data in the file is
like a table with 2 columns and 5 rows. The two columns must be
separated by "Tab" (the "Tab" key often locates near "Q" on the
keyboard, it is also referred as "\t" on linux). You will get the error
message if you use "space" (" ") as separator for the 2 columns. I guess
this is what happened in your case, but I maybe wrong. So, I attached
mybase.txt here for clarification. Hope it works this time.

thanks

nianhua