[BioC] plier error

Crispin Miller CMiller at PICR.man.ac.uk
Wed Aug 23 17:31:36 CEST 2006

Without more information its hard to tell, but I think this might be
addressed by a fix that I'm about to upload to the devl branch.

A patch will hopefully appear in the next few days, which I suspect will
fix your problem...

-----Original Message-----
From: bioconductor-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
[mailto:bioconductor-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of D.Enrique
Sent: 23 August 2006 15:25
To: bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [BioC] plier error

i try to do a plier normalization:
require	(plier)						;
anAffyBatchObj<-ReadAffy(filenames=myCels,phenoData=NULL)	;
myExpSet<-justPlier	(anAffyBatchObj);

i receive an error
Error in z[[i]] : subscript out of bounds In addition: Warning messages:
no finite arguments to max; returning -Inf

i don t get why...

can someone tell me why i have this error?

Bioconductor mailing list
Bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch
Search the archives:

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use o...{{dropped}}