[BioC] CEL.list

lgautier at altern.org lgautier at altern.org
Wed Aug 23 15:47:40 CEST 2006

I guess there is always the possibility to wrap a function with
an other function with a different signature
(or a processing of the parameters) that looks more convenient,
but using 'list.files' seems to be doing the trick, and would
introduce a nifty function that can used in other contexts
E.g:
read.affybatch(filenames=list.files(c("directory1", "directory2")))

L.