[BioC] AffylmGUI

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Thu Apr 13 07:25:13 CEST 2006

Dear K Chen,

The new option "BH" is the same as the old option "fdr". The new
names were introduced into the p.adjust() function in R 2.2.0 because
there are now two FDR control methods (BH and BY). See ?p.adjust

We removed the Bonferroni, Hochberg and Hommel options because we
don't think these are ever the best options for microaray data.

Best wishes
Gordon