[BioC] affy package and porcine arrays

David Carter dcarter at robarts.ca
Tue Apr 11 19:05:50 CEST 2006

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have updated to R 2.2.1.  I have tried biocLite and get the following
error when running QCReport:
Error in qc.affy(unnormalised, ...) : I'm sorry, I do not know about
chip type: porcinecdf
Error in plot(qc(object)) : unable to find the argument 'x' in selecting
a method for function 'plot'

Any suggestions?

dcarter at robarts.ca
http://www.lrgc.ca