[BioC] MEEBO-tool in arrayQuality

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Sun Apr 2 08:41:25 CEST 2006

Hi Anja,

It looks like meeboQuality couldn't find  the controls identifiers. This function is looking for MEEBO ids starting with mMC, mCT, mCP...
Does your image processing output file include them? If so, did you try to specify the name of your column containing the MEEBO identifier in the arguments of the function?

Regards,

Agnes