[BioC] Rgraphviz load problem : 2nd question for MAC OS users

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 28 01:41:58 CEST 2005

Hi Jane,

Are you building R from source on your Mac or using the R.app binary?

I use OS X and build R from source and was able to build graphviz
2.2.1 from source on the mac and this does work with Rgraphviz.

That said, it may be difficult to find the 2.2.1 source package and I
don't know whether or not the latest graphviz release is easy to build
on OS X.  I have built it on Linux and encountered some challenges.

+ seth