[BioC] Glyco gene chip

M Perez perezperezmm at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 25 17:23:12 CEST 2005

Hi,
Taking from the Limma manual "If you have single
channel arrays others than Affymetrix, you will need
to the read the intensity data into your R session
yourself using the basic R read functions such as
read.table. You will need to create a matrix
containing
the log-intensities with rows for probes and columns
are arrays." Anyway you need something similar to a
Gal or cdf file.
Hth
Manuel

 --- "James W. MacDonald" <jmacdon at med.umich.edu>