[BioC] installation warnings and other related questions

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:38:40 CEST 2005

Hi, There:
(Thanks for Seth's help; after upgrading, it is fine now though the
golobEsets has to be manually installed).

could anyone answer my second question from the original post?
As important as above, are there any good online materials covering
using bioC and R in analyzing microarray/bioinformatics data, esp. via
data mining approaches?

Thank you very much!