[BioC] please recommend

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Fri Oct 21 22:02:24 CEST 2005

For R, the manuals on the R html help web page are wonderful.  I use
them for teaching an R course - a lot of my assigned homework just
tells the students which chapters to read.

For microarray analysis, in additional to the Bioconductor text, I
like the books by MacLachan et al and Witt et al.

--Naomi