[BioC] hexbin in R 2.2.0 - installation problem

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Fri Oct 21 15:38:52 CEST 2005

Hi Naomi,
The colorspace dependency will be removed in the next version of hexbin.
Most of the functionality I needed is now in grDevices. This
should be in the development version in the next couple days.

Also, I just committed some code last night to mix hexbin with lattice
so that now one can do hexploms and conditional plots. Thanks to
Deepayan for that.

Nicholas