[BioC] limma(B) and maanova(La.svd) questions

Aurélie Laugraud laugraud at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Oct 20 15:54:08 CEST 2005

Dear all,
I can only agree with you on the quality of the data (it was a 2 arrays
dye swap test so that's why there is no replicate), it could be a very
likely explanation.
I can manage to figure out this problem linked with LIMMA.
However I can't understand the link with what I have seen in maanova and
the problem I met.
I would still be very interested in knowing if people have had the same
kind of things.
Thanks

Aurélie