[BioC] Affymetrix gtype_cel_to_pq

Wed Oct 19 03:04:16 CEST 2005

Oh yeah, if you are interested in Unixes and Cygwin in relation to
the Fusion SDK, you will probably not get it to work on Solaris with
GCC less than 3.4 and probably not on Cygwin either. The problem here
is that the SDK supplies multi-byte character support through (the
standard) class wstring which is not supported for Gcc on Solaris
before version 3.4 and which was not supported on Cygwin last time I
had a look (some months ago).

Kasper